Coronation - July 27th to the 29th 2012

The latter Event in the month I am sorry to say I was unable to attend but from what I here was a good one. During the Amorium War Our Crowns stepped down and the news ones rose to take their place. Congratulations to Rory Silverhand and Gabriele Silverhand on becoming Connacht’s New Arch Duke and Duchess. Huzzah. I know Combat and Archery happened but I haven’t received any information on their outcome so I will have to keep you in the dark on that one. I have a little information from the Arts minister. Dame Salix entered a Monmouth cap on the Knights List and received a Masterwork for it. Huzzah to Dame Salix. Some Scrolls were handed out but I’ll have to get back to you when I receive more information for the ministers that attended. I believe Mal Bear Shanks also became a Squire to his Royal Grace. Congratulations!

See you August 17th 2013 For Pirate Tiny's Tiny Pirate Adventure, Part Duex